Swagelok Tube Fitting & Tube Bending Safety Essentials
In our comprehensive, all-day class - available at your facilty/jobsite or at our leading-edge Training Center in Pittsburgh - students will learn how to safely and properly:
- Assemble a Swagelok tube fitting
- Select, handle, prepare, cut, and debur tubing
- Make tube bends of 45º, 90º, 180º, plus offsets
- Use a hand tube bender
We provide all training materials: manuals, benders, fittings, tubing, electrical boxes...even lunch. We can start/stop at your desired times. We’ll even return multiple times to accommodate large-size groups.
All graduates receive TWO genuine Swagelok Certificates of Completion – for just one day of technical training! Plus, all Swagelok classes earn Continuing Education credits.
Ideal for brand-new as well as veteran Maintenance Technicians!
Swagelok Valve Essentials & Hose Essentials Training
In our half-day Swagelok Valve Essentials class, you’ll learn how to:
- safely and confidently choose, install, and maintain valves, per application.
- understand the critical differences in valve types, functions, operations.
- interpret a flow curve and pressure/temperature tables.
Our four-hour Swagelok Hose Essentials course teaches you how to:
- evaluate hose fit-for-purpose.
- apply the proven Swagelok STAMPED (Size, Temperature, Application, Media, Pressure, End Connections, Delivery) methodology in your selection process.
- properly clean an store hoses.
To drastically reduce your costly and dangerous fluid-system leakage, thus optimizing worker safety, efficiency, and performance, contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 412.439.1706